Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of products and InventHelp reviews not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, how to get a patent can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas inventions and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.