Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full-line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they perform quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and how to patent an idea or product doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or file a patent online. So that they really do not need to take the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as possible.